Thanks to the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and the US National Science Foundation, applications for partial travel support will be accepted for attendees in the following categories:
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society student members
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society members from developing countries
- US PhD students (citizens and permanent residents, airfare must be from a US flag carrier)
Travel awards will be paid as partial reimbursements after attendance at IROS 2015. The application deadline is July 24, 2015. We expect award decisions to be made before the end of early registration (August 25).
If an applicant receives travel support, he/she must report at the conference site with a flight receipt and passport (international applicants) or ID (US citizens). To apply:
- Download and complete this Microsoft Word form. One page only! If needed, a .pdf version is here.
- Save the file as a .pdf. (One page only!)
- Log onto ras.papercept.net.
- Under the IROS 2015 section, click on “Submit a contribution to IROS 2015.”
- Click the "Submit" link under "Travel Grant Application" and follow the instructions. It will ask for a paper title, authors, and keywords. You can enter "Travel Grant Application" as the title, the submitter as the author, and anything you want for keywords.
(Please do not use the title of your accepted paper again, or Paperplaza will reject your submission.)
Future instructions regarding the reimbursement process will be posted at a later date.
For questions regarding travel support, please contact Prof. Hong Zhang at .